Saturday 16 March 2013

Kelloggs PB Cheerios - Truly Disappointed


I was truly disappointed today.  This coupon came out in February for a free box of Peanut Cheerios when you buy one of the Banana Nut, Apple Cinnamon or Chocolate Cheerios.  I went to 5 grocery stores (a true waste of gas money) and found that 3 had displays of Cheerios (BN, AC and Choco) but no Peanut Butter.  The other 2 didn't even have the Banana Nut or Chocolate.   My question - did Kelloggs know that this item was not stocked in many stores.  I know, I know - it's just a coupon and a box of cereal.  These things frustrate me though.
 I'd love to know if/where you were able to find  these this weekend on the shelves. 
 
Guess I will settle for the plain ones.... or a waffle.                 
                
 
 

1 comment:

  1. couldnt find them!! But, I heard that Crystal Kirk found them at metro!

    ReplyDelete