Friday 8 February 2013

Coupon Suzzy's Blog

I'm still on Facebook, but I was finding it's publishing of posts tiresome and lacking in aesthetics.

So.... I'm blogging again. 

Apparently, sometime in 2011 Facebook stopped allowing an automatic feed to blogs - so I will link posts to the page.  It also lets you puruse my ideas and couponing, savings and frugal suggestions without scrolling through a Facebook page of posts.  All in one place now and labelled for easy access.

Money Monday, Totally Coupon Tuesday, Wednesday Winnings, Thursday Transformations, Freebie Fridays, Simple Saturdays and Sunday Savings .... and more.

Now you can visit my blog and read the post in its true form and still benefit from the status update of Facebook as well as my posting of deals and coupons along the way!

Let me know if this seems a good or bad idea?  Not that everything I do is based on public approval anyways.

Blog on girl, blog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment